Surf longer and stay more comfortable in the water with the O'Neill Men's Superfreak 5/3 F.U.Z.E. Full Wetsuit. Thanks to its lightweight FluidFlex Firewall insulation in the chest and back panels, the Superfreak keeps you warmer longer and provides stellar wind resistance. In addition, the Superfreak features a patented F.U.Z.E. front-closure system that offers next-level dryness, better mobility, and easier on-and-off. Ultra-minimal seams and lightweight SuperStretch fabric ensure comfort and flexibility, while GBS seam construction and taped critical seams eliminate water leakage and chafing.
The boys at O'Neill also gave the Superfreak strategic seamless paddle zones for unrestricted mobility and comfortable stretch while Krypto knee pads furnish durability, comfort, and knee protection when you duck dive or lay flat on your board. An integrated external key pocket located on the thigh also ensures your car or hotel key doesn't end up on the ocean floor.
- 5/3mm SuperStretch neoprene (FluidFlex, UltraFlex DS)
- FluidFlex Firewall chest, back panels
- Cool to warm surfing conditions
- Glued and blindstitched seams, taped critical junctions
- Minimal seam design
- Strategic seamless paddle zones
- F.U.Z.E. chest entry system with Black-Out zipper
- Double super seal neck (adjustable)
- Krypto knee pads
- Integrated external key pocket (on thigh)